This is a rather funny thing I have seen at some blog of a friend which proposes the following method to make yourself a fictional cover of an album:
- Go to a random Wikipedia page, the title of the article will be your name or the name of your band.
- Load a page with random quotes, choose the last four words of the last citation: that will be the title of your album.
- Grab the third image of the Flickr random images gallery: that would be the cover of your album.
- Use The GIMP to create a nifty the cover.
- Show your result to the audience.
- Voilà! You’re done.
My result is pretty funny, I think:
Feel free to follow this meme… if you dare!